Citizens Cervices Centers
?Greek E-Government Interoperability Framework
Ancillary Insurance Fund for the Employees of Commercial Stores (ΤΕΑΥΕΚ)
National Academic Recognition Information Center (Hellenic NARIC)
Merchant Seamen's Fund
Send your remarks, comments and suggestions for "Ermis" portalErmis
Greece follows the Schengen Agreement provisions and the subsequent acquis concerning short term visa issues.
AUTHORITY FOR THE INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION SECURITY AND PRIVACY (ADAE) | AUTHORITY FOR THE QUALITY ASSURANCE OF UNIVERSITY EDUCATION (ADIP) | COMMISSION FOR THE PROTECTION OF COMPETITION...
THE HELLENIC PARLIAMENT SERVICES
COUNCIL OF STATE (STE | COUNTY COURTS | COURT OF AUDIT ...
COUNCIL OF MINISTERS | GENERAL SECRETARIAT OF THE GOVERNMENT | GOVERNMENTAL COMMISSION ...
THE PRESIDENCY OF THE HELLENIC REPUBLIC
MUNICIPALITIES AND COMMUNITIES | PREFECTORIAL ADMINISTRATIONS | REGIONS...
MINISTRY FOR THE ENVIRONMENT, ENERGY AND CLIMATE CHANGE | MINISTRY OF CULTURE AND TOURISM | MINISTRY OF ECONOMY, COMPETITIVENESS AND SHIPPING...
1. Issuing of certification of insurance awareness (for enterprises - employers)
2. Issuing a score corresponding certificate (Hellenic NARIC)
3. Issuing of certificate on non insurance at IKA
4. Permit to issue live animals from a third country
5. Certificate on establishment of an S.A. and registration of the same in the SA register
1. Establishment and operation of a company
2. Establishment and operation of a company
3. Foreigners in Greece
4. IKA (Social Security Organisation) Insurance
5. Military Service
The following services, available to registered users, are processed on-line through the ermis portal.
10-MAY-10 - Public discussion on law