Articles of association audit certificate (Chambers)

The request can be made through the Citizens’ Service Centres (KEP).

  • Competent Entity: CHAMBERS
  • Involved Entities: KEP
  • Service Code: 2041
  • Web page:
  • Legal Framework: GG 400/Β΄/28.03.2005


Information on the issuing of articles of association audit by Chambers.


Citizens visit the KEP of their choice to apply for articles of association audit certificate (Chambers), presenting the required documentation.

  1. The KEP employee receives and checks the documents that are presented by the citizen. If, during check, a missing or uncomplete document is discovered, the employee informs the citizen and refrains from submitting the Application.
  2. The employee fills in the electronic Application and creates a new folder in the KEP Information System.
  3. The employee of the KEP receives the final Document immediately from the Competent Entity.

Citizens visit the KEP and receive the articles of association audit certificate (Chambers).

Popular questions

Current announcements

View Article List