Procedure, prerequisites and required supporting documents for issuing a certificate of permanent residence.
In order to grant the permanent residence certificate, the condition of two years residence of the interested party remains, as results fro m the relevant stipulations of the Code on Municipalities and Communities (PD 410/1995 GG 231/Α).
Citizens visit the KEP of their choice to apply for the issuing of a certificate of permanent residence, presenting the required documentation.
- The KEP employee receives and checks the documents that are presented by the citizen. If, during check, a missing or uncomplete document is discovered, the employee informs the citizen and refrains from submitting the Application.
- The employee fills in the electronic Application and creates a new folder in the KEP Information System. The citizen has the possibility, if he wishes it, to declare his mobile phone number and thus to be informed by SMS for the complemetion of the request. Finally, the employee hands to the citizen a request submission certificate in which the number of the request file is written.
- The Employee of the KEP sends to the Competent Entity the file of the case (which includes both the application and the supporting documents) in one of the accepted ways (email, fax, courier, post, etc).
- The employee of the KEP receives the final Document immediately from the Competent Entity and notifies the citizen (via sms or telephone) for him to come and take it.
Citizens visit the KEP and receive the certificate of permanent residence.
- Account Receipt for Public Utility Organization
Alternatively a copy of the tax clearance of the respective Public Tax Authority (DOY) is presented.