Print Print

Declaration concerning the provision of temporary or occasional services of dental practitioner's assistant


Procedure and required documents for the provision of temporary or occasional services of dental practitioner's assistant


The service provider who moves from one Member State to Greece (including greek citizens) comes to the KEP of his choice to submit once a year a written declaration concerning the provision of temporary or occasional services. For the first provision of services or if there is a material change in the situation substantiated by the documents, the service provider submits the necessary documentation.

Step 2: The KEP employee receives and checks the documents that are presented by the service provider. If, during check, a missing or incomplete document is discovered, the employee informs the service provider and refrains from submitting the declaration.

Step 3: The KEP employee delivers the official confirmation to the service provider stating the reference number of the request

Step 4: The KEP employee shall notify the competent authority of the case file (which contains the declaration and supporting documents).

Step 5: The competent authority checks the documents submitted and may seek consultation with the Counsil on the recognition of professional qualifications (SAEP) and may require the service provider to show, in particular by means of an aptitude test, that he has acquired the knowledge or competence lacking, in which case the service provider has to pay the relevant stamp duty (Tax Office).

Step 6: In any case, the decision must be finalised within the second month of receipt of completed documentation. In the event of a positive outcome of such check the competent authority awards an Attestation of legal provision of services, which the service provider may receive in the way he has set.

The service provider whose application has successfully been handled by the competent Authority and if he has requested the issuing of an Attestation of legal provision of services and has declared a KEP / EKE as a recepient, comes to it and receives the Attestation.

Notes and Clarifications



Competent authority for complaints/assistance:HEALTH AND CARE ADMINISTRATIONS [PREFECTURAL GOVERNMENTS]


Common: Freelancers
Subjects: Health professions
Life Episodes: Looking for a Job